Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dubstep Promo Mix

Sup everyone!
It's been a while since I last posted. I've just finished making a new hip hop meets opera theatre show with Ish called "Monteverdish". So I had no time really to work on my own stuff. Now that the Monteverdish tour started I got more time so I finally finished my dubstep promo mix.

Tracklist:

  DJ Irie Dubstep Promo Mix by Deejay Irie


Intro- Birds flying, feeling good and irie
Israel Vibrations - Feeling Irie
Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining
Gammon Brown - Painkillers
Ludacris - How Low
Jantsen - Jump Around
Rick Ross - Hustlin'
B.Rich - Everyday Hustle (AC Slater Remix 2010 Edit)
Dan Le Sac - Look For The Woman (Fake Blood remix)
Africa Hitech - Out In The Streets (VIP)
Skrillex - First Of The Year
Buckeye red - Battery Pull (The Sour DJ's Remix)
Bare & Datsik - King Kong
Wizard ft. Freestylers - Killasound
Downlink - Factory
Bare - Synthetic
Jantsen - Let's Get Ill
Nero - Crush On You
J. Rabbit & Tremourz - sexy Party
The Beatles - The End

if you like it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else online. I'm looking to get more bookings as a dubstep DJ and you could really help by sending the promo mix to friends and family.
Tracklist:

Enjoy the music. Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment