Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The God Theory



Filmed, directed and edited by Raoul Thepen (Jijji Productions)
Music and edits: Deejay Irie (www.deejayirie.com)
Lyrics: Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Langston Hughes

Richard Pryor:
...and I knew I've seen God, and God said to me:
"Do you have a quarter? it costs a quarter to get into heaven".
And that moved me. I kept on walking. I thought it was crazy.

George Carlin:
God's will, that's what people say, it's God's will.
That means God can do anything he wants, so why pray?
Ok, he didn't answer my prayer so it's God's will.
So if it's God's will why pray in the first place?
He's gonna do what he wants anyway...

Langston Hughes
God, in his infinite wisdom,
didn't make me very wise.
So when my actions are stupid,
they hardly take God by surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment