Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Other Side Of Valentine


I'm glad to announce that this year's Valentine won't suck. At least not as much as previous years. As the frequency of corny commercials start to increase (we in Holland got the pleasure to see James Blunt's ugly ass every other minute on TV japping about his Valentine Special) I am finishing my newest mixtape called: The Other Side Of Valentine. Now people that know me might be aware of the fact that I'm not the romantic type, and they might think I lost my mind getting myself involved in the weirdest Holiday known in Western society. So...
I decided to do what I do best and flip the script on the situation. Cause if there's love, there's always pain. Where you see happiness, you're pretty shore there will be some sadness. To make a long story short I chose a list of songs that talks about broken hearts, drug abuse, back stabbers, gold diggers and more.
Shoutout to KidEight for designing the artwork. Also big shoutout to the people that helped me pick the songs: DJ Friss, Vinyl Frontiers, Steven Engel, Menno Spiekers (Supreme Cuisine) and B-Boy Pater.

The Other Side Of Valentine is presented to you by Tha Original HipHop Blogspot .
Release date Februari 14th.

Tracklist


Les McCann - Save Your Love For Me  
Just Ice - Booger Bitch  
Jeru Da Damaja - da Bitchez  
Scarface - High Note  
Aretha Franklyn - One Step Ahead  
Mos Def - Ms Fat Booty  
Aretha Franklyn - One Step Ahead  
Slum Village - Fall 'N Love  
Mad Villian - Fancy Clown    
Organized Konfuzion - Why? 
Gangstarr - Ex To The Next Girl    
Grand Puba - Backstabbers  
Louis Logic - Best Friends    
Jerry Springer Skit 
Soul Position - Jerry Springer Episode 
Funkdubiost - Pussy Ain't Shit  
BDP - Love's Gonna Get Ya  
Atmosphere - Shoulda Know  
Brand Nubian - Slow Down (Nieuwe download)  
Phife Dawg - Bendova  
Drink Away The Pain  
Lost Boyz - Renee    
MC Lyte - I Cram To Understand You 
Everlast - The Letter  
Biz Markey - Young Girl Bluez   
Kool Keith Supergalactic Lover   
Cella Dwellaz - Perfect Match  
Ice-T Sex skit 
Slick Rick - Adults Only 
Nas - Knocking Boots 
NWA - A Bitch Is A Bitch 
Rob Swift - I'm Leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment