Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cut and paste video: "Questions 2012"

Here's my latest creation. It' s a cut and paste video I call "Questions 2012". I had this idea for a while now. After watching the Kony 2012 video I was confused and also chocked by the way people shared this video and made it go viral without asking any questions first. As an artist I believe it's my duty to adress such things so I made this video that exists of 90% questions. I hope you get the message.





ques·tion

 [kwes-chuhn] noun


1. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone 
    in order to get information in reply.
2. a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation.
3. a matter of some uncertainty or difficulty; problem (usuallyfollowed by of ): 
    It was simply a question of time.
4. a subject of dispute or controversy.
5. a proposal to be debated or voted on, as in a meeting or adeliberative assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment