Thursday, January 24, 2013

Deejayirie.com new style

Sup everyone,

We've been working hard to upgrade deejayirie.com. The main goal is to entertain you guys
with cool content while maintaining an easy access to all the content.

For instance check out the new VIDEOWALL. You can find 4 categories:
CINEMATIC COOLNESS where you'll find my personal video work.
LIVE PERFORMANCES footage of live shows all over the world.
TURNTABLISM straight up turntablism and battle video's.
VIDEO EDITS video edits made for my fellow video dj's.
If you want to listen or watch something on the road go to the DOWNLOAD section of the website
where you'll find all my MIXTAPESIRIERADIO SHOWSTRACKSMIXES and VIDEO EDITS.

Thanks for checking out my work. I'm working hard on new content every day so stay tuned!

Peace, Irie

No comments:

Post a Comment