Sunday, June 2, 2013

IrieRadio- Best Of Hip Hop May 2013 Video Mix

Sup everybody! It's been a while. I've been travelling and having a good time, and while doing so I came up with a few ideas. One of them is to do a monthly videomix with the newest tracks. So here is the first:



Audio download:


Thanks to Pinto aka @ pinteezy from Vinyl Frontiers for making the background.

Tracklist:
Binkbeats - The Healer (Remake)
Mac Miller - S.D.S. (Produced by Flying Lotus)
Has-Lo - Hindsight (Produced by Apollo Brown)
Loaded Lux - Rite (Feat Redman & Method Man)
Masta Ace - I Did It
The Doppelgangaz - Barbiturates
Uptown XO - Everyday
Saigon - Rap vs Real
De La Soul - Get Away (feat The Spirit Of Wu)
Styles P - Red Eye (feat Jadakiss)
Propo 88 - Shit Is Buttah
MC Melodee - Think Twice (Produced by Cookin' Soul)
Papoose - Turn It Up (Produced by DJ Premier)



Got tips for new music video's you think I need to check out? Or do you want me to mix your video in the next episode? Hit me up on twitter: @deejayirie. Or send a mail to irie79 at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment