Monday, July 1, 2013

MixEmergency Quartz Comp Scratch

It's great when things come together. The last couple of months I've been heavily into Madmapper and After Effects. Trying to educate myself how to ge the most out of this programs and incorporate some old fashioned turntablism with it. This turned out to be a real challenge.
Now with the help of Inklen™ I made some significant progress. Inklen (most known for their video dj plugin MixEmergency) gave me some custom made quartz compositions that visualises the (extremely overused) fresh, ahhh and oh yeah scratch samples. I messed around with it, recorded a video and the MixEmergency video output, projected those video's on a miniature stage I made. Then I recorded the projection and created a video. Still following?
If anyone wants me to make a tutorial/explanation on how I made this video just let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Anyway, here's the outcome, hope you enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment