Sunday, January 26, 2014

IrieRadio On Fresh Radio Episode 11

What's really good fine people of planet earth? By now y'all know what time it is. Sunday IrieRadio upload day. Someone should make this an an official holiday!
This week I freestyled a set with the originals and samples, sort of a "Sample Chain Found!" but then live. But then again completely different.
Enjoy!



Tracklist
Deejay Irie - IrieRadio Intro
Daedelus - Experience 
Madvillain - Accordion
Das Efx - Baknaffek 
Graham Central Station - People
James Brown - Blind Man Can See It
Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth - Funky Technician
A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhime
Average White Band - Love Your Life
Le Pamplemousse - Gimmie What You Got
Tha Alkoholiks - DAAAM!
Average White Band - Stop The Rain
Gang Starr - Gotta Get Over 
Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
LL Cool J - LL Cool J
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You
Rita Marley - One Draw
Cypress Hill - I Wanna Get High
Junior Parker - Taxman
Al Green - I'm So Glad Your Mine 
Eric B. & Rakim - Mahogany
The Notorious B.I.G - Dead Wrong
The East Flatbush Project - Tried By 12
Notorious B.I.G. - I Got A Story To Tell
MC Lyte - Paper Thin 
Bob James - Sign of the times
Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved (12" mix)
De La Soul - Keepin' The Faith (Just A Touch Mix)
Slave - Just A Touch Of Love 
Whole Darn Family - Seven Minutes Of Funk
Tha Alkaholiks - Only When I`m Drunk
Epmd- It's My Thing
Jay-Z - Ain't No Nigga
Marva Whitney - It's My Thing
Lafayette Afro Rock Band - Darkest Light
Public Enemy - Show Em What You Got
Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got
The Kid Daytona - The Champ
KRS One - Step Into A World
Southside movement - Funk talk
Gravediggaz - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide
Jay Z - So Ghetto 
Ennio Morricone - Sporco Ma Distinto
Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets 
The Notorious B.I.G - Big Poppa
Deejay Irie - Outro





No comments:

Post a Comment