Sunday, March 2, 2014

IrieRadio on Fresh Radio 15

What's up good people, here's IrieRadio episode 15.
This week I experimented a bit. First, I recorded the whole mix and made sure there were a lot of instrumentals in there. After that I put acapella's on top of it. This gave the whole thing a bit of of a mixtape feel. I've also spun some more electronic beats. Some call it glitch hop, others Bass. I dunno what to call it, but they are pretty ill, so I included them.
Enjoy!




Tracklist:

Deejay Irie - Fresh IrieRadio Intro
Foreign Exchange - Raw Life/Common - I Used To Love Her
Pete Rock - Pete's Jazz/Inspectah deck - True Masta
RJD2 - Mic Control
Black Star - Re:Definition
Funk Dubiest - Rock On
Jeru Da Damaja - Da Bitchez 
Nas - Nastradamus/Sweet Tee - It's My Beat
Notorious B.I.G. - Kick In The Door
Quasimoto - Low Class Conspiracy 
Redman - Yes Yes Y'all
The Firm - Phone Tap  
Alchemist - E=MC2 
Alchemist - Hold You Down 
AZ - Sugar Hill 
DJ Premier & Bumpy Knuckles - More Levels
Mac Miller - S.D.S.
Shigeto - And We Gonna
Nosaj Thing - Coat of Arms
Koen - 1075/Big L - Flamboyant
Notorious B.I.G. - Party And Bullshit/Phife Dawg - Bend Ova
Nine - ANy Emcee/Pete Rock - Back On The Block
Big L - Flamboyant
DITC - Thick 
Ice-T - Gotta Lotta Love 
Organized Konfusion - Thirteen
Queen Latifah - U.N.I.T.Y.
Rah Digga - Lessons Of Today
Talib Kweli - The Blast 
A Tribe Called Quest - Jam
Jaylib - Beat 05
Slum Village - Fall in love - (Remix Instrumental) 
J Dilla - Find a Way (Remix)
BusCrates 16-Bit Ensemble - Cut Out The Lights/Ernie Hines - Our Generation
Gang Starr - JFK 2 LAX
Quasimoto - LAX To JFK (Original Version)
Busta Rhymes - What Up
Nas- Can't Forget About You
Talib Kweli  - Hot Thing 
Jaylib - The Red
Danger Mouse & Doom - Benzi Box
Brother Ali - Writers Block
Kool & The Gang - N.T.

Deejay Irie - Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment