Sunday, May 25, 2014

IrieRadio on Fresh Radio 26 Video Mix Edition

Yes yes y'all! Last weekend's IrieRadio was number 26. Meaning I've been on Fresh Radio for exactly 6 months. I wanted to do something special for this occasion, so I made a 1 hour video mix containing classic 90's hip hop joints.

Thanks to everybody downloading, listening, sharing and the IrieRadio shows. I'm glad I can contribute some positivity to your life. Big S/O to DJ Bee, Fresh Radio's head honcho for being so kind to let me into the Fresh Radio family. I feel right at home and am not planning on going anywhere else.




Download audiofile:
Tracklist

Deejay Irie - Intro
Notorious B.I.G ft Puff Daddy - Warning 
Black Moon - How Many MC's
Blahzay Blahzay - Danger 
Rampage ft Busta Rhymes - Wild For Da Night 
The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By 
Artifacts - The Ultimate 
Rahzel - All I Know 
Blackstar - Respiration 
A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum 
A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz (We've Got) 
Talib Kweli - Get By 
De La Soul - Itzsoweezee 
Alchemist ft Prodigy, Illa Ghee and Nina Sky - Hold You Down 
Arrested Development - People Everyday 
Lil Kim - Lighters Up
Boogie Down Productions - Criminal Minded
Group Home - Livin' Proof 
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M. 
Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth 
Common - I Used To Love H.E.R. 
Gang Starr - Suckas Need Bodyguards 
A Tribe Called Quest ft Faith Evans - Stressed Out 
Jay-Z - Streets Is Watching 
Das Efx - Real Hip Hop 
Big Daddy Kane - Smooth Operator 
Biz Markie - Vapors 
Crookyn Dodgers - Crookyn Dodgers
A Tribe Called Quest - 1nce Again 
A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way 
Grand Puba - I Like It 
Geto Boys - Mind Playing Tricks On Me 
Apache - Gangsta Bitch 
N.W.A. - Express Yourself 
Diamond D - Best kept Secret
Wu-Tang Clan - Ain't Nuthin' To Fuck Wit 
Common - The Light 
Mad Lion - Take It Easy 
Redman - I'll Bee Dat 
Naughty By Nature - Clap Yo Hands 
Digable Planets - he Rebirth Of Slick 


No comments:

Post a Comment