Sunday, July 27, 2014

IrieRadio On Fresh Radio 31 (aired 26-07-2014)

What's up good people! I have to keep it 100%; it was tough coming up with this new IrieRadio. I've been very focused on my Online DMC routine that needs to be uploaded in August. Had some gigs in between as well, and to top it off some troubles at home that needed my attention. Nevertheless the mix came out very positive and uplifting. Don't worry, be happy lol. Enjoy, and see y'all next week!




Tracklist

01  James Brown - Get Up, Get Into It, Get Involved
02 Nas - Where Are They Now
03 Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Poison
04 James Brown - Get On The Good Foot
05 Kool & The Gang - Soul Vibrations
06 Beastie Boys - Triple Trouble 
07 Cypress Hill - Lick A Shot
08 Dyke & The Blazers - Let A Woman Be A Woman, Let A Man Be A Man
09 Lyn Collins - Think
10 Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul
11 All The People feat. Robert Moore - Cramp Your Style
12 Reuben Wilson - Inner City Blues
13 T.S. Monk - Bon, Bon Vie
14 The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park 
15 Vaughn Mason - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll 
16 Chic - Good Times
17 De La Soul featuring Q-Tip - A Roller Skating Jam Named 'Saturdays'
18 Frankie Valli - Grease
19 Mighty Ryeders - Evil Vibrations
20 Brick - Dazz 
21 Parliament - Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker) 
22 George Clinton - Atomic Dog 
23 Parliament - P. Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up)
24 Snoop Dogg - Who Am I 
25 Peter Bjorn & John - Young Folks 
26 Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy
27 James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)

No comments:

Post a Comment