Sunday, August 10, 2014

IrieRadio On Fresh Radio 33

What's up good people! This weeks episode is an eclectic bunch of dopeness. Lots of downtempo funk, reggae and hip hop. It's also the first time I've included 2 of my own productions. I had a long conversation with my buddy Pinto of Vinyl Frontiers, and he convinced me to just put it out there and see what the world thinks. So there you go, First one starts 1t 12:49, second on 28:39. Enjoy!



Tracklist

01 Deejay Irie - Fresh Radio Intro
02 Craig Mack - Real Raw
03 Basenji - Speak With A Dofflin (Sable Remix)
04 Alton Ellis - It's A Shame
05 Cymande - The Message
06 Biz Markie - One Two
07 Big L- MVP (Remix)
08 Kraftwerk - The Man Machine
09 Deejay Irie - Rockin It (instrumental)
10 Buju Banton - Champion 
11 The CB's - Misdemeanour
12 The D.O.C. - Its Funky Enough 
13 Baby Huey - Hard Times
14 De La Soul - Stakes Is High [Remix] 
15 The Nu People - I'd Be Nowhere Without You
16 Dr Octogan - 3000
17 Deejay Irie  - Untitled Instrumental
18 Inner Circle - Skit
19 Sister Nancy - Bam Bam 
20 Tenor Saw - Ring The Alarm 
21 Rita Marley - One Draw
22 Cypress Hill - I Wanna Get High
23 Organized Konfusion - Why?
24 Julia Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity - Light My Fire (Doc Adam Edit)
25 Lords of The Underground feat RedMan - hit U Like A Drug
26 1995 - Damage Is Done 
27 Robot Orchestra - Boom Bap
28 J Dilla - Love Jones (Instrumental)
29 Jay Dee - F--- The Police (The J.Rocc Re-Work)
30 Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
31 Lou Reed - Take A Walk On The Wildside 
32 O' Jays - For The Love Of Money 
33 Cloud One - Patti Duke
34 Spoonie Gee - Spoonin' Rap 
35 Dexter Manzel - Midnight Theme

36 Deejay Irie - Made My day (outro)

No comments:

Post a Comment