Sunday, September 21, 2014

IrieRadio On Fresh Radio 38 *1994 Edition*

What's up good people! This week's episode is all about 1994, one of the best years in Hip Hop history with releases like Ready To Die, Illmatic and The Sun Only Rises In The East. I put extra emphasis on Biggie's Ready To Die which was released exactly 20 years ago and was the starting point for this mix.
Disclaimer: not all songs are actually from 1994; some songs contain the original samples of tracks that were released in 1994 (like James Brown's Coldblooded or Dre's Little Ghetto Boy) other's I used to bridge one song to another (DJ Cam's Rebirth Of Cool into Common's Ressuraction).
Hope you enjoy. Till next week, take care of yourself and each other!


Tracklist

1 Deejay Irie - IrieRadio Intro
2 Willie Hutch - Hospital Prelude Of Love Theme
3 The Notorious B.I.G - Ready To Die
4 The Notorious B.I.G - Respect
5 Keith Murray - Get Lifted
6 Dr. Dre - Lil' Ghetto Boy 
7 The Notorious B.I.G - Things Done Changed
8 The Main Ingredient - Summer Breeze 
9 A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario (Remix)
10 The Notorious B.I.G - Gimme The Loot
11 James Brown - Coldblooded
12 The Five Stairsteps - Don't Change Your Love
13 Dave Grusin - Either Way
14 The Notorious B.I.G - Everyday Struggles
15 A Tribe Called Quest  - Oh My God 
16 Organized Konfusion - Thirteen
17 Digable Planets - Dog It
18 Nine - Whutcha Want 
19 DJ Cam Quartet - Rebirth of Cool
20 Common - Resurrection '95
21 Nomaads - The Ultimate
22 Black Sheep - E.F.F.E.C.T.
23 Lord of The Underground - Tic Toc 
24 The Beatnuts - Props Over Here
25 Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - I Got A Love
26 The Roots - Distortion To Static
27 Top Quality - Messages From Uptown
28 Nas - One Love 
29 Casual - I Didn't Mean To
30 Jeru Da Damaja - D. Original
31 Milk - Go 2 Hell!
32 The D.O.C. - Its Funky Enough (12 Version)
33 Shyheim a/k/a The Rugged Child - On & On
34 Da Yougsta's - Pass Da Mic
35 Gang Starr - Mass Appeal 
36 Public Enemy - Give It Up 
37 M.O.P. - How About Some Hardcore
38 House Of Pain - I'm A Swing It 
39 House Of Pain - Back From The Dead 
40 Saafir - Playa Hayta
41 Menajahtwa  - Cha-Licious 
42 The Beatnuts - Are You Ready 

43 Method Man - All I Need 

No comments:

Post a Comment